As a design and build firm with over 50 years of experience, we have worked on a variety of residential projects including custom luxury homes, expensive home renovations and even out-of-state second homes. We pride ourselves in services that are highly collaborative, flexible and responsive to our client’s needs.
Design & Build
With Page Custom Home Design & Build Service, you’ll experience a more fluid process between the design and construction phases resulting in higher quality, lower cost and a shorter schedule.
Page Custom Homes is well-versed in many different architectural styles allowing us to express our client's unique style. We’ll work collaboratively with any contractor you select to make your dream home a reality.
Custom Home Build
If you already have a house plan or are working with an architect, you can use our Custom Home Build service to turn your design into reality.
Home Renovation and Remodeling Projects
We believe home renovation/remodeling isn’t about adding more space to your home but rather transforming it to meet the needs of your lifestyle and aesthetic desires. We take special care in assessing your interior and exterior to provide sensible improvements that also add to your home's value.
ADA Compliant Remodeling
We specializes in ADA compliant home remodeling and can work with you to design and build conveniences that make life easier for those with mobility restrictions.
Historical renovations and restorations require special attention to detail and care when it comes to construction planning and execution. We fully understand the process and procedures required to bring historic buildings back to their original grandeur with updates that reflect today’s modern standards.
Why Page Custom Homes?
- Experience: Long heritage of home building over multiple generations and 50+ years of experience.
- Ease: Hand Holding experience through the entire design and construction process that is second to none.
- Quality: Proven dedication to exceptional quality.
- Collaborative: Well-known for having great working relationships within the industry and with local building departments.
- Integrity: We stand behind our name and our product and, in some cases, years after the warranty expires.
- Respect and adherence to client needs, budget and schedule.
- Be at the forefront of newest technologies in control, mechanical and electrical systems for the home.
- Use green building materials for a safer, sustainable and, more environment friendly home.